Welcome, 欢迎光临, Bienvenue, Willkommen

I spent three amazing years at this school. Bending Oaks fosters an adaptive learning environment that any student could benefit greatly from. The music/band and art classes were exceptional and made memories that reached beyond the classroom. “The teachers and staff are professional” would be an understatement. They inspire learning and growth and share knowledge, rather than teaching AT you. The atmosphere at Bending Oaks is best described as “Happy”. The small class size ensured that everyone had the opportunity to get the most out of class time. This school prepared me for life after high school. Thanks Bending Oaks!
— Google Reviews

We welcome international students from around the world to join our small school community. Your enthusiasm, perspective, and values contribute to the diversity of Bending Oaks.

Requirements for International Students

International students must fulfill all the requirements listed, plus submit the following:

  • Certified translations of school transcripts (last three years of report cards), if not in English. All international transcripts must be evaluated by an approved credential evaluation service showing course-by-course detail and lower/upper division breakdown. 
  • Affidavit of Financial Resources form must be submitted (click to download packet). A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 70 (iBT) is preferred. Some students may participate in a personal or telephone interview in lieu of the TOEFL. 
  • In additional to standard Tuition, International Students are responsible for a yearly fee of $1000. 

Other English language tests may also be accepted to help us assess the applicant’s English language skills. Under special circumstances, students who have already been accepted to the program may be required to attend an English as a second language course.

Useful Links

Bending Oaks I-20 Foreign Student Packet - You need to complete these documents prior to your initial school interview.  

What is the I-20 Form? - To study as an F student in the United States you need a Form I-20, "Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status." Do you know what it is and why it is important?

StudyInTheStates - Prospective and current F students can use information on this page to learn about the process and rules for studying in the United States as an international student.

Paying the I-901 Fee - $200 for F-1 students. The Form I-901 is used to remit payment of the I-901 Fee for prospective nonimmigrants seeking F-1 visa status.

To discuss admissions, call Ande at 214.883.1941, or fill out the form below and she will get back to you.